Ick...
I wanted to post something good today, but my brain's not cooperating. I have a cold. My nose is stuffy, I have a cough, and I'm just plain tired. I hate this, especially in the current weather. I can't do the creative things that I want to perform so badly because my mind won't allow it. I can't take a proper photo, I can't write a decent sentence, and I can't draw worth anything. It's fustrating. Even as I write this entry, I'm telling myself, this sucks, Shelly! Do you have no wit, not an ounce of creativity inside you? Oye, I need to stop before I smack myself. I am no longer coherent...
Maybe I'll have enough brain cells tomorrow.
Argh.
Maybe I'll have enough brain cells tomorrow.
Argh.



1 Comments:
Shelly, I've had days like this too. I'm afraid they're a part of the human condition. But they pass...as I'm sure yours must have by now. You're feeling much better now, aren't you? I can tell: Just look at all you blogged on Tuesday!
Keep writing...wonderful things will unfold from your fingertips.
Post a Comment
<< Home