The Brick Wall of Reality
I know I said in my last post that I would write a "Meet the Pets" about Perky tomorrow, meaning yesterday, but it obviously didn't happen. I need a little more time to heal before I can write all the things I want to about her.
That said, it doesn't make much of a difference when I write it anyway because I realize I have no readers. Adding a site meter was a bad idea because now I can no longer live under the delusion that people are seeing what I have to say.
*sigh.*
That said, it doesn't make much of a difference when I write it anyway because I realize I have no readers. Adding a site meter was a bad idea because now I can no longer live under the delusion that people are seeing what I have to say.
*sigh.*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home