God's Timing - It's My Turn
I've always been taught that everything happens in God's timing, and if you want something, pray for it, and the purpose for what you want is to glorify Him, you will have it. For a long time, I felt as if I was behind everyone else in "getting a life" I couldn't handle just any job, so I was unemployed for years. I have been trying to make a business out of my photography for three years to no avail. I've prayed, and I've prayed. Now, it seems, the time is right for my life to start coming together.
For a month, I have been employed at an animal clinic, taking care of the critters. I love it! My bosses and the rest of the staff are amazing, the hours are unbelievably flexible, and the pay is good. It has provided structure in my life that I didn't fully realize I needed until I had it.
This job has brought me a new permenant family member in a sweet little kitty named Eko, and a foster family in Mercy the dog and her puppies. It's wonderful.
The other day I stumbled upon a stock photography company based in my state. At the time, I was actually looking for specialty camera stores in the area. I decided to take a chance and emailed the company inquiring about becoming a photographer for them. They wrote back requesting samples of my work, which I promptly sent. I received another email asking for more samples, they liked what they saw, and asking if it would be okay to call me. I sent them more images as well as my phone number and they called me today. I get paid 50% of the commission off of any of my images they sell. They're sending me a contract soon. I'm SO excited! This is just what I've been wanting to do for so long!
Life is coming together. I am so blessed.
For a month, I have been employed at an animal clinic, taking care of the critters. I love it! My bosses and the rest of the staff are amazing, the hours are unbelievably flexible, and the pay is good. It has provided structure in my life that I didn't fully realize I needed until I had it.
This job has brought me a new permenant family member in a sweet little kitty named Eko, and a foster family in Mercy the dog and her puppies. It's wonderful.
The other day I stumbled upon a stock photography company based in my state. At the time, I was actually looking for specialty camera stores in the area. I decided to take a chance and emailed the company inquiring about becoming a photographer for them. They wrote back requesting samples of my work, which I promptly sent. I received another email asking for more samples, they liked what they saw, and asking if it would be okay to call me. I sent them more images as well as my phone number and they called me today. I get paid 50% of the commission off of any of my images they sell. They're sending me a contract soon. I'm SO excited! This is just what I've been wanting to do for so long!
Life is coming together. I am so blessed.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home