Ramblings and a Poem
I feel like there are tons of things in my head, topics to write on, reasons to exbound...but I can't get it to come together....or organize itself. I start writing something, then change my mind and delete it. Perhaps it will take more time for me to get it all together, because I do love to share with my dear readers...when my brain works properly.
For now, I shall leave you with a poem I wrote for the friend I met in San Francisco:
Warmth in one moment
But only through his eyes
He breathes the city deeply
Still grasping his disguise
The light below, it beckons
With promises of life
He captures it inside his head
But not without great strife
There’s a toll for greater love
The price is deeper pain
But he would rather take the hurt
With the glory he can gain
He doesn’t know they’re watching him
But very few can see
The admiration’s immeasurable
And it could set him free
For now, I shall leave you with a poem I wrote for the friend I met in San Francisco:
Warmth in one moment
But only through his eyes
He breathes the city deeply
Still grasping his disguise
The light below, it beckons
With promises of life
He captures it inside his head
But not without great strife
There’s a toll for greater love
The price is deeper pain
But he would rather take the hurt
With the glory he can gain
He doesn’t know they’re watching him
But very few can see
The admiration’s immeasurable
And it could set him free



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home