Smorty
The following is a paid posting:
I have joined yet another paid blogging service. It seems they're everywhere these days, and I'm really glad for the opportunity to make some money. It's called Smorty, and using it, I get paid to blog things like this. On the flip side, companies can advertise on blogs so people like me can bring more attention to their services.
This is my first assignment with the company so I have yet to experience the posting approval process, though I can say that my blog in its entirety was approved in just hours, I've had no trouble logging in, my instructions are clear, and the website is easy to navigate. When I signed up, all I had to do was give them basic information about myself and my blog and I recieved an email instantly letting me know my information was being processed.
If you're already doing some paid blogging or are interested in starting, I really do recommend trying out Smorty. Heck, it's even fun to say!
I have joined yet another paid blogging service. It seems they're everywhere these days, and I'm really glad for the opportunity to make some money. It's called Smorty, and using it, I get paid to blog things like this. On the flip side, companies can advertise on blogs so people like me can bring more attention to their services.
This is my first assignment with the company so I have yet to experience the posting approval process, though I can say that my blog in its entirety was approved in just hours, I've had no trouble logging in, my instructions are clear, and the website is easy to navigate. When I signed up, all I had to do was give them basic information about myself and my blog and I recieved an email instantly letting me know my information was being processed.
If you're already doing some paid blogging or are interested in starting, I really do recommend trying out Smorty. Heck, it's even fun to say!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home