The Interview: How it Went...
It was alright. I was honest, I expressed further interest in the position after learning more about the duties I would have, I felt comfortable with the Doc and his wife, but I don't think I made an outstanding impression. Not that I was unenthusiastic, but I'm a fairly subdued person with people outside my family, so maybe I wasn't excited enough about the prospect of working for them...and maybe I'm just paranoid.
I don't know yet if I got the job, they had one more person to interview. I do know that if I do get the job, I won't have to start until after I return from California, which would be very nice. I know that I'd do well in this job, and I really think I could enjoy it, which actually, for the first time in my life, has me HOPING I'll get the job.
I was pretty scared about meeting them in a restaurant I was unfamiliar with, but they found me almost right away, so I didn't feel like an idiot for too long...in the beginning. Unfortunately, at the end of the interview as I was getting out of the booth, I forgot that it was a step above the rest of the floor and tripped. I didn't fall though!
I'm so graceful. Hee.
I don't know yet if I got the job, they had one more person to interview. I do know that if I do get the job, I won't have to start until after I return from California, which would be very nice. I know that I'd do well in this job, and I really think I could enjoy it, which actually, for the first time in my life, has me HOPING I'll get the job.
I was pretty scared about meeting them in a restaurant I was unfamiliar with, but they found me almost right away, so I didn't feel like an idiot for too long...in the beginning. Unfortunately, at the end of the interview as I was getting out of the booth, I forgot that it was a step above the rest of the floor and tripped. I didn't fall though!
I'm so graceful. Hee.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home