Contentment
What is it that keeps some of us from contentment? Many people are waiting for that lasting relationship. Some are looking for the perfect career. Some of us seem to have everything, yet we aren't satisfied.
Are we too idealistic? Are we too resistant to a little bit of compromise? Do we become so focused on what we DON'T have, that it makes us forget what we do, and what blessings surround us?
What is it you feel your life is missing when you're discontent or unhappy? Are you looking close enough to find what it is you desire? Are you always waiting for something or someone better to come along?
Some people (including me) feel as though they've found the best thing, yet they can't have it. Others feel as if they're walking blind, grasping the air, hoping to encounter that one thing they have yet to discover.
I don't know where I'm going with this, but I wish you all contentment, my friends, that you find what it is you feel you are missing, or maybe come to realize that you're missing nothing at all.
Are we too idealistic? Are we too resistant to a little bit of compromise? Do we become so focused on what we DON'T have, that it makes us forget what we do, and what blessings surround us?
What is it you feel your life is missing when you're discontent or unhappy? Are you looking close enough to find what it is you desire? Are you always waiting for something or someone better to come along?
Some people (including me) feel as though they've found the best thing, yet they can't have it. Others feel as if they're walking blind, grasping the air, hoping to encounter that one thing they have yet to discover.
I don't know where I'm going with this, but I wish you all contentment, my friends, that you find what it is you feel you are missing, or maybe come to realize that you're missing nothing at all.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home