A Girly Moment
I am a female. Like many, I can have a poor self-image. I'm not overweight but I'm not in shape, I don't mind my height, but my legs are too short. I'm growing out my hair, but sometimes I feel like I don't look feminine enough.
Well, today is actually a GOOD self-image day! I have been on a bit of a hunt for a new swimsuit. My mother and I actually spent a day shopping for that one item, but I never found anything I liked or looked good in. Actually, I don't think I've ever had a swimsuit I thought I looked good in, or that I haven't felt I was settling for. Until now. I found a swimsuit in a catalogue, one I was going to settle for, but I decided to take one last look at WalMart before spending extra money on shipping and handling.
I actually tried a swimsuit on about a week ago, in a smaller size. It was a brown halter top one-piece, made to control the tummy, but it didn't fit right. The little front skirt facade was too tight, and it was just uncomfortable, but I still really liked the style. So, today I decided to try the bigger size, just in case. Aaaand, it fit! I love it! It "controls" my tummy like it's supposed to, it accentuates my girlish figure, and the color is just lovely.
Such a girly moment, and I'm happy :)
Well, today is actually a GOOD self-image day! I have been on a bit of a hunt for a new swimsuit. My mother and I actually spent a day shopping for that one item, but I never found anything I liked or looked good in. Actually, I don't think I've ever had a swimsuit I thought I looked good in, or that I haven't felt I was settling for. Until now. I found a swimsuit in a catalogue, one I was going to settle for, but I decided to take one last look at WalMart before spending extra money on shipping and handling.
I actually tried a swimsuit on about a week ago, in a smaller size. It was a brown halter top one-piece, made to control the tummy, but it didn't fit right. The little front skirt facade was too tight, and it was just uncomfortable, but I still really liked the style. So, today I decided to try the bigger size, just in case. Aaaand, it fit! I love it! It "controls" my tummy like it's supposed to, it accentuates my girlish figure, and the color is just lovely.
Such a girly moment, and I'm happy :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home