The Interview
My interview for the job at the vet is tomorrow. I'm meeting the Doc at a local restaurant. I'm terrified. I'm afraid that I won't get the job. I'm afraid that I WILL get the job. I'm afraid of telling the Doc about my HSP condition, and him not understanding, but I need to tell him for my own well-being if I do get hired.
Unknown details are so scary for me. I haven't been in the building the restaurant is in since I was about six years-old. I'm worried that I'll go at the wrong time, that I'll be late, that I'll be early, that he'll be there and I won't see him. That he won't be there and I won't know what to do. This is what goes through my head constantly. It's quite tiring, and quite overwhelming.
Wish me luck.
Unknown details are so scary for me. I haven't been in the building the restaurant is in since I was about six years-old. I'm worried that I'll go at the wrong time, that I'll be late, that I'll be early, that he'll be there and I won't see him. That he won't be there and I won't know what to do. This is what goes through my head constantly. It's quite tiring, and quite overwhelming.
Wish me luck.



1 Comments:
It's now Wednesday. How did it go? Were all your fears unfounded? Did you get the job?
Post a Comment
<< Home