Application
I applied for a job today. I know, how uncharacteristic of me. Anyone that reads this blog knows I don't handle jobs well. This time (I hope, at least) could be different. The animal clinic I take my pets to is looking for a kennel worker, part time. If I got hired, I'd be cleaning kennels, feeding the pets, etc. for only about three hours a day. To a lot of people, that sounds like a terrible job, shoveling pet poo for a living, but It's right up my alley.
I clean up pet poo anyway. It'd be nice to get paid.
Really, I much prefer spending my time taking care of animals than answering phones and smiling for human customers. So, if this job really is what I think it is, I hope I get it. It'll be nice to have an income of more than $30 a month (woo! CafePress!) to bring me closer to a more independent life.
I clean up pet poo anyway. It'd be nice to get paid.
Really, I much prefer spending my time taking care of animals than answering phones and smiling for human customers. So, if this job really is what I think it is, I hope I get it. It'll be nice to have an income of more than $30 a month (woo! CafePress!) to bring me closer to a more independent life.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home