Ashop Commerce
The following is a paid posting:
For a while now my dad and I have been working on the idea of opening an online store for me to sell my original photography. I have a domain, my dad knows html, but there's one more very important thing a person needs to have: shopping cart software.
Now, there are tons of choices out there, some free, some not, and it's up to you to do your research and find what works best for you. I'd like to tell you about one option called Ashop Commerce. The company is a leading provider in hosted shopping cart software. You can take advantage of a ten day free trial to see how the system works for you. The shopping cart is "integrated with all major banks, gateways and third party processors including PayPal," according to the website and advice is offered on credit card processing facilities.
Ashop Commerce is the 2006 Fuji Xerox Business Awards Winner. The website also offers website design and domain registry among other things, so you can start from scratch if you like.
For a while now my dad and I have been working on the idea of opening an online store for me to sell my original photography. I have a domain, my dad knows html, but there's one more very important thing a person needs to have: shopping cart software.
Now, there are tons of choices out there, some free, some not, and it's up to you to do your research and find what works best for you. I'd like to tell you about one option called Ashop Commerce. The company is a leading provider in hosted shopping cart software. You can take advantage of a ten day free trial to see how the system works for you. The shopping cart is "integrated with all major banks, gateways and third party processors including PayPal," according to the website and advice is offered on credit card processing facilities.
Ashop Commerce is the 2006 Fuji Xerox Business Awards Winner. The website also offers website design and domain registry among other things, so you can start from scratch if you like.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home