My Life
I am perpetually restless. Most of the time, I'm just not happy with what I'm doing...and I have no idea what I could do to satisfy myself. I feel like I'm constantly in limbo. As I write this, I'm not sure if it's what I want to do.
I know what I want.
And I have no idea what I want.
It's...uncool.
I love using words to express how I'm feeling, and I don't even know what words to use right now.
It sounds more devestating than it is, I think. It's more like a quiet uneasiness. A silent overwhelming.
My life.
I know what I want.
And I have no idea what I want.
It's...uncool.
I love using words to express how I'm feeling, and I don't even know what words to use right now.
It sounds more devestating than it is, I think. It's more like a quiet uneasiness. A silent overwhelming.
My life.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home