Splurge!
I mentioned in one of my paid postings that I just bought two lenses for my camera. Oh, and that I'm now broke. I know, with my desires to move out of the state, spending my money on new "toys" doesn't seem like the wisest thing to do, but those of you that are photographers like me completely understand. It's a great thing to own a DSLR camera. You have so much creative control, and you just plain look cool with that big piece of equipment around your neck. But the downside is that not only do we have to pay a large sum of money for the camera itself, but if we want to expand our photographic possibilties, we must also spend money on accessories like lenses. I, personally, don't have the money to be buying Canon brand lenses for my dear Jupiter (that's my camera's name), but that doesn't stop me from splurging on an off-brand, though well-reviewed lens or two.
Sure, I'm a little frustrated with myself that I just emptied my checking account, but I'm sooo excited to recieve my lenses in the mail and the thousands of photos that will be taken through them will be more than worth it!
Sure, I'm a little frustrated with myself that I just emptied my checking account, but I'm sooo excited to recieve my lenses in the mail and the thousands of photos that will be taken through them will be more than worth it!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home