I Am...
This "I Am" poem was an assignment in my Senior Passages class in high school:
I am a paintbrush, bringing the canvas to life.
I am a clenched fist, ready to throw a punch.
I am the color that found its way onto a black and white photograph.
I am the seed being watered by God, growing in His soil, basking in His sunlight.
I am the treasure found in a pile of junk.
I am the fire, consuming all in my path.
I am the one in the spotlight, with all eyes watching.
I am the flower, blossoming in a blizzard.
I am the voice in a silent film.
I am a silent scream.
I am the sheep in wolf's clothing.
I am the mouse that frightens the elephant.
I am a paintbrush, bringing the canvas to life.
I am a clenched fist, ready to throw a punch.
I am the color that found its way onto a black and white photograph.
I am the seed being watered by God, growing in His soil, basking in His sunlight.
I am the treasure found in a pile of junk.
I am the fire, consuming all in my path.
I am the one in the spotlight, with all eyes watching.
I am the flower, blossoming in a blizzard.
I am the voice in a silent film.
I am a silent scream.
I am the sheep in wolf's clothing.
I am the mouse that frightens the elephant.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home