Saturday, March 31, 2007

Changes

So, I've changed my mind a bit on my moving out ambitions. Hey, I'm a woman, it's my prerogative, right? That's what I thought.

See, I've had my hopes on living in Los Angeles for a few weeks now, but it seems to be getting scarier for me with time. Changes have taken place even as far as my vacation plans this summer as well. I won't be going to Los Angeles for a weekend afterall. Now, I'll just be in the Bay Area visiting family, and the dear friend that I had planned to meet in LA is going to fly up to San Francisco for a weekend to see me. I suppose that's what has triggered this change of ideas.

I think I'd like to live in the San Francisco area instead. This is because I'd have support from nearby family, which would not only help with homesickness, I'd also have help in finding a place to live and maybe even securing a job. And that friend in Los Angeles? It won't be too hard to visit him every now and then as well.

My biggest hurdle now is coming to terms with leaving my parents here in Nebraska. It's going to be very, very hard, but I think I'll be able to do it. I hope....

1 Comments:

Blogger CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

San Francisco is a wonderful city--as long as you don't own a car. Parking is a nightmare. I hope you make the move. It will (I think) be good for you.

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home