Marriage and Love?
Mail order brides. I've heard about them on investigative news shows, and you probably have too. It's something I just can't fathom, "ordering" a spouse and actually expecting love to come of it. I suppose it's possible, but highly, highly unlikely.
It seems a lot of people feel like their best chance of marriage is to find themselves a russian bride. russian brides can actually be ordered off the internet these days! It's amazing. Personally, I hope to find someone the old fashion way. You know, get to know the person, fall in love, THEN marry. Seems a little more stable...
It seems a lot of people feel like their best chance of marriage is to find themselves a russian bride. russian brides can actually be ordered off the internet these days! It's amazing. Personally, I hope to find someone the old fashion way. You know, get to know the person, fall in love, THEN marry. Seems a little more stable...



1 Comments:
This sounds quite funny. But finding someone the old fashioned way could be a lot of fun and adventure!!
Post a Comment
<< Home