Monday, March 05, 2007

Spring

It seems that spring is springing and in my experience, the months will start flying by. Before you know it, it'll be May and Mother's Day will be upon you. So, what are you getting your momma for the special day?

There's the usual mothers day gifts like flowers, a cute figurine, or a book about moms. Then there's the out there stuff like a skydiving lesson or a dance class membership. I'm thinking I might go with something a little more out there this year. But that's all I can say without giving away the secret!

As far as convention goes, there really are some beautiful flowers out there for mom. Along those same lines, there are also great gift baskets as well as gourmet snacks that you can order right off the Internet to go to your mother on her day. I think the point is to bring a smile to her face, right? So, go with what feels right, what you know she'll love, because this day is all about her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home