Ideas....
Hello, dear readers. I know, it's been a while since I last posted, and you have my apologies. The past couple of weeks have been a bit of a roller-coaster, I suppose. Though I'm not going into details, certain events in my life have lead to realizations...which have lead to ideas.
I'm thinking about moving out of my parents' house. I know, you're thinking, "But Shelly, you don't have the means to move out on your own!" Yes, I know this. My idea is to move in with my sister and her daughter in Omaha.
Now, none of this is set in stone, in fact, I haven't even discussed it with my sister yet, but it's an idea. I'd likely be able to take my sweet little Pepsi with me, and maybe it would work for me to take care of Lexi (and get paid for it) when Laura's at work. We'll see. It's an idea.
I'm told that I'm an "old soul" and I think finding others like me would be slightly easier in a big town, even if it is still Nebraska. I hope that as I grow and make a life for myself, I'll be able to end up in another state, like California.
Well, there it is, finally a new post! It's not the best, but I just need to get back into the groove!
I'm thinking about moving out of my parents' house. I know, you're thinking, "But Shelly, you don't have the means to move out on your own!" Yes, I know this. My idea is to move in with my sister and her daughter in Omaha.
Now, none of this is set in stone, in fact, I haven't even discussed it with my sister yet, but it's an idea. I'd likely be able to take my sweet little Pepsi with me, and maybe it would work for me to take care of Lexi (and get paid for it) when Laura's at work. We'll see. It's an idea.
I'm told that I'm an "old soul" and I think finding others like me would be slightly easier in a big town, even if it is still Nebraska. I hope that as I grow and make a life for myself, I'll be able to end up in another state, like California.
Well, there it is, finally a new post! It's not the best, but I just need to get back into the groove!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home