McJob
I've been offered a job at 451Press to blog about my pets. Can it get much better than that? No, I don't think so!
My pay will be 40% of the ad revenue on my blog, so I suppose we'll see what will come of that. I have to blog five days a week, which won't be difficult. If you know me, you'll know that I ALWAYS have something to say about my sweet little critters!
So, as soon as everything comes together, I'll put up a link to my pets blog for you all to enjoy.
My pay will be 40% of the ad revenue on my blog, so I suppose we'll see what will come of that. I have to blog five days a week, which won't be difficult. If you know me, you'll know that I ALWAYS have something to say about my sweet little critters!
So, as soon as everything comes together, I'll put up a link to my pets blog for you all to enjoy.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home