Friday, February 02, 2007

Who Wants to Work for a Livin'?

I am a photographer. I like to call myself a professional photographer, but the truth is, photography couldn't be my profession. I make about $400 on my photography last year. That's it. Can't exactly live off that. I've tried my hand at portraits, created and sent out brochures, I've gotten myself a photography MySpace, I update my photoblogs almost daily...but still, it's not working.

I've thought about having my own website. I mean one that I own and maintain, not just my own page on a domain. But one thing held me back, and that was the ordering process. How do I work shopping cart software? You need to make sure your shopping cart can guarantee security. Software with a free trial ain't a bad idea either.

I still don't know about having my own online photography store, but I guess it's still a possibility.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home