Connecting
Ah, the Internet. What a wonder, right? So many things can be accomplished so much easier through the Internet. I have wonderful friends that I would never have met if it weren't for the World Wide Web. I can shop for things from home that aren't even found in my state because of the 'net. Heck, I can date from my computer if I want to!
There are so many personal things we can do conveniently from how thanks to the net, but it's also an invaluable tool for the working world. Ever heard of headhunters? Dictionary.com defines a headhunter as, "a personnel recruiter for a corporation or executive recruitment agency." Being as young as I am, it's hard for me to picture how on earth a recruiter would find the right employees without the Internet. They'd have a limited area to work within, right? Well, with the web, recruiters have world-wide access to hundreds of qualified potential employees. That makes it easier to find the best of the best without expending a lot of resources.
How cool.
There are so many personal things we can do conveniently from how thanks to the net, but it's also an invaluable tool for the working world. Ever heard of headhunters? Dictionary.com defines a headhunter as, "a personnel recruiter for a corporation or executive recruitment agency." Being as young as I am, it's hard for me to picture how on earth a recruiter would find the right employees without the Internet. They'd have a limited area to work within, right? Well, with the web, recruiters have world-wide access to hundreds of qualified potential employees. That makes it easier to find the best of the best without expending a lot of resources.
How cool.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home