Vacation in my mind...
It’s a dream of mine to travel the country, and the world. I haven’t yet been out of the United States, but I’d love to see Australia, Italy, Spain, Egypt…and still, there are so many places in my own country that I’ve never been to! Did you know I’ve only been to the ocean once? It was in the winter, so I didn’t even get to swim! I’d love to go to a resort area with easily accessible sandy beaches and beautiful blue waters…
Did you know there are 52 theme parks in Orlando, Florida? Not to mention all that beach access! I’ve never been to Florida, but it seems like a nice place for a family vacation. I’ve never even been to a theme park. I think one of those Disney World packages would be cool for a family trip. Maybe when/if I’m married and have kids…could be fun!
Did you know there are 52 theme parks in Orlando, Florida? Not to mention all that beach access! I’ve never been to Florida, but it seems like a nice place for a family vacation. I’ve never even been to a theme park. I think one of those Disney World packages would be cool for a family trip. Maybe when/if I’m married and have kids…could be fun!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home