Memeness
I saw this on Waterfall's blog, and I simply had to steal it...Enjoy!
1. What is your occupation? Photographer/Blogger/Online Shop Owner
2. What color are your socks right now? white and grey...probably a little dirty too
3. What are you listening to right now? The television
4. What was the last thing that you ate? I'm eating cinnamon toast right now, but I don't have much of an appetite
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Noper
6. When is your birthday, and how old will you be on that day, this year? I shall be 21 on November 3rd
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?My brother...he wanted to borrow Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Sure! I don't know her, but I read her blog regularly!
9. How many states have you lived in? Just one
10. Favorite Drink? Caffeine free Pepsi
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? I suppose football...and hockey
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, but I don't know why, I don't hold color well
13. Pets? Two sweet kitties and an adorable dog
14. Favorite Food? Hm...chicken
15. What was the last movie you watched? I'm watching some surfer movie right now on TV
16. Favorite day of the year? Um...Lexi's birthday
17. What do you do to vent anger? I write usually
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? My trolls and troll house
19. What is your favorite season? Spring and Summer
20. Hugs or kisses? Well, I've only experienced hugs, so I'll go with that
21. Cherries or blueberries? blueberries I suppose
22. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Um, yes? Hee.
23. Who is most likely to respond? Ellen might copy paste this for her blog...
24. Who is least likely to respond? Everyone Else
25. Living arrangements? With my parents and pets
26. When was the last time you cried? Last night....I seem to get teary when I pray lately
27. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, Rubbermaid containers, Mel's old bed...
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Ellen's probably my oldest friend that will read this
29. What did you do last night? Blogged, chatted, prayed, pet my animals
30. Favorite smells? Wet dog, grass, gasoline...I'm odd
32. What are you afraid of? Regrets...and the dentist
33. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheeseburgers...with ketchup and finely chopped onions
34. Favorite dog breed? The dogs I had as pets...Pekingese, Pomeranian, Poodle/Terrier/Somethin' Else
35. Number? 14
36. How many years at your current job? Hee, that's funny.
37. Favorite day of the week? Wednesdays and Fridays
38. Where would you like to retire? I don't want to retire.
39. Favorite Movie? the Back to the Future Trilogy
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? um, I've ridden on a motorcycle, driven a four wheeler and a riding lawn mower :D
41. What are your plans for today? Celebrate my dad's birthday (Happy Birthday, Dad!), chat with Ellen, try not to 'splode
42. Are you actually going to answer all these and send them back to the person who sent them to you? I've answered them all and they are here on my blog...so...yeah.
1. What is your occupation? Photographer/Blogger/Online Shop Owner
2. What color are your socks right now? white and grey...probably a little dirty too
3. What are you listening to right now? The television
4. What was the last thing that you ate? I'm eating cinnamon toast right now, but I don't have much of an appetite
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Noper
6. When is your birthday, and how old will you be on that day, this year? I shall be 21 on November 3rd
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?My brother...he wanted to borrow Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Sure! I don't know her, but I read her blog regularly!
9. How many states have you lived in? Just one
10. Favorite Drink? Caffeine free Pepsi
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? I suppose football...and hockey
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, but I don't know why, I don't hold color well
13. Pets? Two sweet kitties and an adorable dog
14. Favorite Food? Hm...chicken
15. What was the last movie you watched? I'm watching some surfer movie right now on TV
16. Favorite day of the year? Um...Lexi's birthday
17. What do you do to vent anger? I write usually
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? My trolls and troll house
19. What is your favorite season? Spring and Summer
20. Hugs or kisses? Well, I've only experienced hugs, so I'll go with that
21. Cherries or blueberries? blueberries I suppose
22. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Um, yes? Hee.
23. Who is most likely to respond? Ellen might copy paste this for her blog...
24. Who is least likely to respond? Everyone Else
25. Living arrangements? With my parents and pets
26. When was the last time you cried? Last night....I seem to get teary when I pray lately
27. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, Rubbermaid containers, Mel's old bed...
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Ellen's probably my oldest friend that will read this
29. What did you do last night? Blogged, chatted, prayed, pet my animals
30. Favorite smells? Wet dog, grass, gasoline...I'm odd
32. What are you afraid of? Regrets...and the dentist
33. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheeseburgers...with ketchup and finely chopped onions
34. Favorite dog breed? The dogs I had as pets...Pekingese, Pomeranian, Poodle/Terrier/Somethin' Else
35. Number? 14
36. How many years at your current job? Hee, that's funny.
37. Favorite day of the week? Wednesdays and Fridays
38. Where would you like to retire? I don't want to retire.
39. Favorite Movie? the Back to the Future Trilogy
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? um, I've ridden on a motorcycle, driven a four wheeler and a riding lawn mower :D
41. What are your plans for today? Celebrate my dad's birthday (Happy Birthday, Dad!), chat with Ellen, try not to 'splode
42. Are you actually going to answer all these and send them back to the person who sent them to you? I've answered them all and they are here on my blog...so...yeah.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home