Silver
Money. I don’t get it! Green paper with a number on it representing value. If you ask me, I think life could be so much better if we all just lived and worked to better ourselves and our community. In return, we’d get all the stuff we need, just as long as we did our part. Utopia. I know, impossible.
So, since there’s no chance of such a world, money prevails in it’s many forms. There are people that invest in silver bullion. Money invested in money. So confusing. I can’t even fathom it. I could never invest because I just don’t get it! Monex Deposit Company says the world demand for silver is always increasing, so you should invest now. Well, I suppose if you get it, you should, yeah?
Me, I’ll just sit on the sidelines in utter bewilderment.
So, since there’s no chance of such a world, money prevails in it’s many forms. There are people that invest in silver bullion. Money invested in money. So confusing. I can’t even fathom it. I could never invest because I just don’t get it! Monex Deposit Company says the world demand for silver is always increasing, so you should invest now. Well, I suppose if you get it, you should, yeah?
Me, I’ll just sit on the sidelines in utter bewilderment.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home