Freelancing
I consider the work I do here on the Internet to be freelance. I write blogs and get paid, but I’m not attached to any particular company, and I’m not on a salary. For a while it was hard for me to find legitimate work on the web, but thanks to websites dedicated to job listings for freelance writers and such, I’ve managed to find work that strikes my fancy
.
One kind of site can actually list you as the work for others to hire. Another kind lists job opportunities for you, the freelancer, to apply for. And these places aren’t just for writers. They also cover categories like Programming, Design, Websites, and Business Consulting. So, if you design web pages, computer programs, etc. these places are for you as well!
Just make sure to check out each of your opportunities. Do your research, Google reviews, look up businesses with the Better Business Bureau, and never give out a credit card number for a job. A general rule of thumb is that if you have to pay to get paid work, it isn’t a legitimate opportunity.
Good luck!
.
One kind of site can actually list you as the work for others to hire. Another kind lists job opportunities for you, the freelancer, to apply for. And these places aren’t just for writers. They also cover categories like Programming, Design, Websites, and Business Consulting. So, if you design web pages, computer programs, etc. these places are for you as well!
Just make sure to check out each of your opportunities. Do your research, Google reviews, look up businesses with the Better Business Bureau, and never give out a credit card number for a job. A general rule of thumb is that if you have to pay to get paid work, it isn’t a legitimate opportunity.
Good luck!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home