Monday, April 16, 2007

Slacker

Hello, Dear Readers. I've been a blogging slacker, I know. I can't even say, "but I've been busy lately," because, well, I haven't. I am rarely so busy that I can't make time for the computer. Maybe it's the required maintenance of my other blog that's burning me out. but that's no excuse.


So, I suppose I owe you an update!


Well, I finally bought my plane tickets for my trip to California this July. That's right, there's no backing out now! I'll be in the San Francisco area for a week, visiting family, and meeting a dear, dear friend for the first time in person. I can't wait to see the sights and FINALLY photograph the ocean! It should be a great time, but tiring for sure.


I'm still entertaining the idea of a move out to CA, but I still feel a bit apprehensive. Mostly because I don't want to leave my parents. I don't know how I'd handle possibly not seeing them in person for a year. But it's part of growing up, and the trip this summer will help me to get an idea of life on my own, far outside my comfort zone (and no, I totally didn't mean to rhyme).


I've been taking a lot of pictures, as usual. If you have a Flickr or Buzznet account feel free to look me up, my user name is melpixie...below is one of my more recent photographs.


I hope you are well, Readers, I promise to update more often!!!




1 Comments:

Blogger CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

You'll fall in love with San Francisco...I promise! (You might fall so much in love that you'll consider moving there, at least for a while.)

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home