Dismantled
I've recently developed an interest in taking electronics apart and photographing the innards. Just this weekend I took apart an old broken VCR. Here's a photo of the inside:

Then, I took apart an old TV that was given to my dad. Don't worry, he warned me about the potential charge still within the parts. I found the insides of the television fascinating. They had such a retro look outside of the black plastic box that surrounded it. Here's my photo of that as well:

Thoughts?

Then, I took apart an old TV that was given to my dad. Don't worry, he warned me about the potential charge still within the parts. I found the insides of the television fascinating. They had such a retro look outside of the black plastic box that surrounded it. Here's my photo of that as well:

Thoughts?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home