Meme
I have come to realize that my butt: is one of my most feminine qualities.
I have come to realize that when I talk: it's hard for me to find my voice.
I have come to realize that if I love someone: it's almost guaranteed that they won't love me back.
I have come to realize that I need: to figure a way out of this mess.
I have come to realize that I lost: my Daughtry CD for good.
I have come to realize that I hate it when: People tell me to smile.
I have come to realize that if I’m drunk: it will be the first time.
I have come to realize that marriage: might be my impossible dream
I have come to realize that work: is killing my spirit.
I have come to realize that I will always be: HSP
I have come to realize that I like: having friends from all over the world.
I have come to realize that the last time I cried was: just a few seconds ago
I have come to realize that my cell phone is: practically obsolete, as no one calls me.
I have come to realize that when I wake up in the morning: I'm nauseous
I have come to realize that before I go to sleep at night: My head is filled with every thought imaginable
I have come to realize that right now I am thinking about: getting over him.
I have come to realize that babies: might not be what I want for myself.
I have come to realize that today I will: be even more exhausted than before.
I have come to realize that tonight I will: be bitter about having to work again tomorrow.
I have come to realize that tomorrow I will: probably cry again.
I have come to realize that I really want to: be content.
I have come to realize that working out: is something I don't do so well.
I have come to realize that friends: are few and far between
I have come to realize that the person who might repost this is: No one.
I have come to realize that when I talk: it's hard for me to find my voice.
I have come to realize that if I love someone: it's almost guaranteed that they won't love me back.
I have come to realize that I need: to figure a way out of this mess.
I have come to realize that I lost: my Daughtry CD for good.
I have come to realize that I hate it when: People tell me to smile.
I have come to realize that if I’m drunk: it will be the first time.
I have come to realize that marriage: might be my impossible dream
I have come to realize that work: is killing my spirit.
I have come to realize that I will always be: HSP
I have come to realize that I like: having friends from all over the world.
I have come to realize that the last time I cried was: just a few seconds ago
I have come to realize that my cell phone is: practically obsolete, as no one calls me.
I have come to realize that when I wake up in the morning: I'm nauseous
I have come to realize that before I go to sleep at night: My head is filled with every thought imaginable
I have come to realize that right now I am thinking about: getting over him.
I have come to realize that babies: might not be what I want for myself.
I have come to realize that today I will: be even more exhausted than before.
I have come to realize that tonight I will: be bitter about having to work again tomorrow.
I have come to realize that tomorrow I will: probably cry again.
I have come to realize that I really want to: be content.
I have come to realize that working out: is something I don't do so well.
I have come to realize that friends: are few and far between
I have come to realize that the person who might repost this is: No one.



1 Comments:
Have you figured, or are you figuring, a way out of the mess you speak of in the meme? What will it take to get you to a better place? What baby steps do you need to take NOW to start the journey UPward instead of continuing the journey DOWNward?
Post a Comment
<< Home