Tuesday, May 29, 2007

To Vacate...

When I go on vacation, I hate the idea of staying in a motel room. They're so stark and uncomfortable, I don't think I could ever really relax. When I was growing up, we always went on vacation to Winter Park, Colorado and rented a condo. It was so great! We had a living room, full kitchen, two bedrooms, and two bathrooms. The condo was also in an area that was part of a clubhouse containing a pool, hot tubs, indoor courts, weight rooms, and tennis courts. It was so convenient and it felt like a home away from home.

I think vacation rentals are a great idea, especially with a family. It's so much nicer for everyone to have their own space at the end of the day instead of being stuck in a tiny room with two beds and a television. A great place for a family to have such a place would be in the Florida area. In Orlando, there's so many family oriented activities, that having a florida vacation rental year after year would be very convenient. I don't know about you, but after a long day of riding amusement park rides, dining out, and shopping, I'd love to have a familiar place to settle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home