Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Pretty Peoples

I'm in one of those moods where all I want to do is curl up on the couch and watch some movie or tv show with a really hot guy in it and let myself forget the reality of rejection, insecurity, and all that negative stuff. I'm sure anyone can relate to those feelings. If not, you live in quite the delusional little world.

A few of my picks for hot guy shows and movies:

The Lost Room - Peter Krause's character, Joe Miller, is looking for his little girl that disappeared in a magical room in this Sci Fi Channel Miniseries. His character is witty, compassionate, and mellow. Plus, he's got some pretty nice stubble goin' on, and looks mighty good in a leather jacket. :P

Ghost Whisperer - Main Character Melinda Gordon's husband, Jim Clancy, is a good looking paramedic with an unbelievable sense of humanity, and is just so good to his wife that it'll make any woman want a clone of him.

Criss Angel: Mindfreak - Okay, this one might be more of a matter of specific taste than the other two, but if you're into a dark haired gothic-type guy with crazy artistic talent (he's a magician!), a way with people, and who's undeniably genuine, you're gonna dig him.

Yeah, now I want to watch The Lost Room. Again. Sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home