Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Creativity

Just recently I've been feeling the urge to expand upon my artistic talents. Basically, I've just been focusing on my photography lately, and I'd really like to do some writing and possibly some drawing or painting. I find myself wishing it was November again - NaNoWriMo month. I know, I know, I could do writing without having NaNo pushing me, but the whole experience of writing 50,000 words in a month with thousands of other people, participating in the forums, and charting my progress was just such a rush, and I felt so purposeful, so part of a community. I can't wait to do it all again.

Hopefully once my laptop gets fixed and I can actually relax on the couch and write instead of sitting here in a stiff computer chair at a desk. As far as drawing or painting goes? I don't know. I haven't been able to really concentrate on that since I left high school. The colored pencil medium has been calling me though, so we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home