Dental (Shudder)
Whenever I have a dentist appointment, whether it's for something as big as a tooth extraction (hey, that's a HUGE deal to me!), or something as "small" as a cleaning, I freak out. I'll contemplate in my mind what I could do to get out of such an appointment like getting sick, having to go out of town, or losing a limb...When my mom used to drive me to appointments, I'd actually consider hopping out of the car at a stop sign or a red light and running off, but I was too much of a good girl to do so.
Phobia? Yes, I think so.
In my twisted little mind, people like charles brown dds pc are of the devil, but dentists really do good work. At least, that's what everyone else says. And it is important to have a healthy mouth, to maintain hygeine and all that. So, if you're ever in Alexandria, Virginia and need a dentist, consider the guy. After all, Hayfield Dental Care has been in business for twenty years. They must be doing something right...
Phobia? Yes, I think so.
In my twisted little mind, people like charles brown dds pc are of the devil, but dentists really do good work. At least, that's what everyone else says. And it is important to have a healthy mouth, to maintain hygeine and all that. So, if you're ever in Alexandria, Virginia and need a dentist, consider the guy. After all, Hayfield Dental Care has been in business for twenty years. They must be doing something right...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home