Happy Halloween!
Or, in my best Martha Stewart voice, "Happy Hulloween!" I'm strange, I know. Let it go.
To those of you that celebrate this day of candy-givin'-madness, I wish you a wonderful day. We decorate here and hand out candy, but we're not the type to do the whole costume thing...at least not since I was twelve. Though, if I did have a party to attend, I'd definitely go dressed as Back to the Future's Marty McFly! Alas, there is no such party.
Yesterday my cousin, The Subdefective, and I carved pumpkins. Not just any patterns though, but Pirates of the Caribbean patterns! We cheated on the whole stencil idea and printed off pictures of already carved pumpkins and created a stencil ourselves. It took us about three hours to do it, but the jack-o-lanterns turned out great. And here's a picture to prove it!
So, I wish you all a spooky and safe day, my cousin and I are going to a nearby cemetery then out to an abandoned house soon, but not to be scared...just to explore. In the daylight. Just in case *wink*.
To those of you that celebrate this day of candy-givin'-madness, I wish you a wonderful day. We decorate here and hand out candy, but we're not the type to do the whole costume thing...at least not since I was twelve. Though, if I did have a party to attend, I'd definitely go dressed as Back to the Future's Marty McFly! Alas, there is no such party.

Yesterday my cousin, The Subdefective, and I carved pumpkins. Not just any patterns though, but Pirates of the Caribbean patterns! We cheated on the whole stencil idea and printed off pictures of already carved pumpkins and created a stencil ourselves. It took us about three hours to do it, but the jack-o-lanterns turned out great. And here's a picture to prove it!
So, I wish you all a spooky and safe day, my cousin and I are going to a nearby cemetery then out to an abandoned house soon, but not to be scared...just to explore. In the daylight. Just in case *wink*.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home