Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I. Can't. Believe. It.

Wow. I just wrote a surprisingly thoughtful blog. I was fully satisfied with my writing and couldn't wait to post it, and guess what? I lost it. It's gone forever, and I didn't even get a chance to read it over myself. How dissappointing...how VERY frustrating. I don't know if I can do that again. I can't believe that happened.

I can't believe it

1 Comments:

Blogger CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

Ah, Shelly, but you must believe it--and move on. You know what? I did the same thing several years ago. I was under a tight deadline for a story I was writing as a freelancer. I finished shortly before the deadline. Somehow, my fingers fumbled and stumbled across the keyboard--and I lost all my work! I had no choice but to start over immediately, which I did. I'm convinced that my second attempt was even better than the first, the one I lost forever. Maybe you can try to recapture the spirit and flavor of what you wrote. It's worth a try, isn't it? Best wishes!

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home