Only a Dream
I had a dream the other night that I was a substitute teacher. I had been hired, with no experience, to teach about seven elementary school kids, indefinitely. Throughout the dream I had moments where I'd say, "Okay, I'm doing this, it's alright, I can handle it." Other times I thought, "What NUT hired me thinking I knew what I was doing?!" And all the while I was thinking of ways to get out of the gig.
Let's just say teaching isn't for me. It never will be. To those of you that do it every day, that consider it your calling and your passion, I bow to you.
Let's just say teaching isn't for me. It never will be. To those of you that do it every day, that consider it your calling and your passion, I bow to you.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home