Thursday, June 07, 2007

Stargazer Apparel

I just joined this website called 99dogs.com...actually, that's a lie. It seems I've had an account there for a while, just never used it. The place is similar to cafepress, only I think they're a little more limited in the products they offer. Anyway, for a few days now I've had an idea in my head about t-shirt designs and I thought it would be a good idea to start anew, build another online store, and see how I fair. My idea is to hand-draw my own designs and then upload them onto photoshop to eliminate background, and put them on shirts. I've noticed a lot of "imperfect" designs are pretty in with the kiddies these days, and I'm not too bad at doodling. Sometimes.

Once I get everything uploaded and ready (waiting until my laptop arrives on Monday!) I'll share the link with you all. Then I'd love some feedback! A little hint as to what's to come: the store is called Stargazer Apparel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home