Imaginary Work
I hope you all can be understanding about my paid posts as of late. I recently bought a new computer, I'm going on vacation soon, and I'm broke. I don't have a regular job, and as much as it shames me to say so, I really can't handle "real" work. I've tried twice to suck it up and work for a retailer, or a food service joint, and it drags me to such a low that I end up despising my life. Is it really worth it, just for money? In my mind, no it isn't.
So, what I have to do is search for alternatives. Things like Cafepress, Blogitive, RedBubble and Bloggerwave give me at least a small amount of income and this kind of work doesn't consume my every thought, or pull me back in to depression. I've been praying a lot since I graduated high school two years ago that something would come my way that would be the answer to my problems. I do want, very badly, to be independent, to be able to support myself, earn my own money, and not take away from my parents' income. I also want to be happy in an independent life and working at McDonald's living in a crappy apartment downtown isn't what I want at all.
Anyway, I'll try to do my best to include heartfelt and interesting personal posts in between my paid blogs, as well as some photography and possibly fiction, so keep reading!
So, what I have to do is search for alternatives. Things like Cafepress, Blogitive, RedBubble and Bloggerwave give me at least a small amount of income and this kind of work doesn't consume my every thought, or pull me back in to depression. I've been praying a lot since I graduated high school two years ago that something would come my way that would be the answer to my problems. I do want, very badly, to be independent, to be able to support myself, earn my own money, and not take away from my parents' income. I also want to be happy in an independent life and working at McDonald's living in a crappy apartment downtown isn't what I want at all.
Anyway, I'll try to do my best to include heartfelt and interesting personal posts in between my paid blogs, as well as some photography and possibly fiction, so keep reading!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home