The Beach Club
The following is a paid posting:
Luxury is defined at Dictionary.com as "free or habitual indulgence in or enjoyment of comforts and pleasures in addition to those necessary for a reasonable standard of well-being." I happen to consider my life luxurious, I have a camera, a computer on the way, several televisions in the house, cable, a pool in the back yard,air conditioning, and I'm going on vacation soon. All these are things we can live without, things that afford us comfort.
Yet to others, luxury is a fairytale lifestyle. One filled with diamonds, yachts, servants, and multiple homes. It seems there is a new place called The Beach Club in Hallandale Beach that claims to be "the ultimate in luxury style Condominiums." The club is not far from resorts, shopping, or the nightlife scene, and sits on nine acres of oceanfront property. Residents can enjoy top of the line kitchen appliances, floor-to-ceiling windows, marble floors, and much more.
To me, having a vacation home with those kind of comodities is more than luxury. It's lavish luxury.
Luxury is defined at Dictionary.com as "free or habitual indulgence in or enjoyment of comforts and pleasures in addition to those necessary for a reasonable standard of well-being." I happen to consider my life luxurious, I have a camera, a computer on the way, several televisions in the house, cable, a pool in the back yard,air conditioning, and I'm going on vacation soon. All these are things we can live without, things that afford us comfort.
Yet to others, luxury is a fairytale lifestyle. One filled with diamonds, yachts, servants, and multiple homes. It seems there is a new place called The Beach Club in Hallandale Beach that claims to be "the ultimate in luxury style Condominiums." The club is not far from resorts, shopping, or the nightlife scene, and sits on nine acres of oceanfront property. Residents can enjoy top of the line kitchen appliances, floor-to-ceiling windows, marble floors, and much more.
To me, having a vacation home with those kind of comodities is more than luxury. It's lavish luxury.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home