Emotions
This is a poem I wrote a week or so ago. I was emotional, and this is what happens. I do kind of like it though, even if my feelings have calmed down, so I thought I'd share it with you all....
Clouded and blurry
You occupy me without existing
I feel your arms around me when I close my eyes.
I should keep my eyes closed forever.
I know you'd keep me safe at night
Your heart has reached me
Across these miles
But still, I'm afraid
Because you'll never know.
Do you feel me too?
Just tell me, please
Because I'm just too scared to say it.
Clouded and blurry
You occupy me without existing
I feel your arms around me when I close my eyes.
I should keep my eyes closed forever.
I know you'd keep me safe at night
Your heart has reached me
Across these miles
But still, I'm afraid
Because you'll never know.
Do you feel me too?
Just tell me, please
Because I'm just too scared to say it.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home