Thursday, April 20, 2006

Introduction

Hello, everyone, and welcome to my blog. My name is Shelly, and I live in Nebraska. I plan to use this blog mainly to reach more readers, which means most of my posts will be from my already-established MySpace blog. Yeah, I use MySpace, but reluctantly. Being the tender age of nineteen, I have a lot of friends that are off to college with profiles on that site, so I post there because I already have readers, and I like having readers. So, I hope you take the time to read what I post and see what I'm about because I like to think I'm not your average "young person." I try my best to use structure in my writing and present myself intelligently on the web. I am an aspiring novelist, so some blogs may even be works of fiction. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home